A system to achieve greater efficiency in processes, to save considerably on corporate costs and to improve the personal experience of both employees and Clients.
The careful and timely organization of all corporate processes is an objective that any business strives to achieve. The efficiency, organization and optimization of the various processes can be acquired through IT Service Management, a complete solution to support the various business activities. YouCo knows this very well and made it one of its greatest strengths.
The decision to adopt IT Service Management requires the adaptation of the IT processes already active in the company with the necessary resources to ensure the provision of high quality IT services. Through the implementation of an effective ITSM, the company will be able to:
- Face sudden interruptions of IT services, understand their causes and find a definitive solution as soon as possible, in order to limit downtime and reduce the risk of event repetition;
- Manage the IT infrastructure as a whole;
- Ensure efficient management of all service requests, while maintaining a high level of user and clients satisfaction in your company;
- Activate a system of continuous improvement of the quality offered through a cycle of definition, monitoring and review of service levels;
- Ensure the collection, analysis and sharing of articles related to knowledge and information useful for the resolution of recurring issues and concerning the organization’s procedures.
The YouCo team, consisting only of highly qualified operators, supports the company in every stage of this process, recommending the solution best suited to its specific needs. YouCo is able to adapt any solution chosen by the company in the IT Service Management field, in order to integrate it perfectly into the systems already in place, thus avoiding to make fruitless the investments already made.
Let’s look specifically at the main stages of the IT Service Management implementation process offered by YouCo:
Stage 1 Preliminary analysis
In this first stage, the YouCo team visits the client’s headquarters to carry out an in-depth analysis of the current IT system situation and to gather the information needed to draw up an action plan. The results of the analysis will be useful to highlight any critical issues in existing processes and define the steps for subsequent actions.
Stage 2 Technology Choice
Based on the information collected and the need expressed by the company, the YouCo team will propose the application platform with which to manage processes in the most effective way.
Stage 3 Testing period
If required, YouCo provides the possibility to test for a limited period of time the main functionalities of the chosen technology in a test environment.
Stage 4 Roadmap and implementation
The last stage concerns the precise and timely definition of the various actions to be taken to complete the implementation of the chosen technology and the actual implementation of the project.
IT Service Management means optimization and efficient management of corporate processes. The YouCo team tries it out every day and designs the most effective solutions based on the structure of the requesting company.
Contact the YouCo team to receive all the information you need and discover how a good IT Service Management will make the difference in the daily activities of your company.