YouAcademy: the YouCo solution for IT training
What YouAcademy does
The success of a company such as YouCo, a Mobility Solution Provider specialising in innovative digital projects, is largely driven by its ability to identify, train and retain talented IT professionals.
Starting from this internal strategic requirement, over the years, YouCo has structured YouAcademy, the recruiting, training and professional development service that addresses the problem of the mismatch between demand and supply of IT professionals.
At YourAcademy, we focus on young graduates and undergraduates, facilitating their joining YouCo, our customers or user companies.
The benefits for candidates: 90% placement
Have you finished your studies and are you looking for a job in IT? Research and statistics reveal two things: the first is that you will find work because demand exceeds supply; the second is that to reach your full potential, there is a divide to be bridged between your school/university education and the skill levels required by the ICT market.
YouCo’s YouAcademy is the ideal structure that can address this gap and fill job vacancies quickly:
- The courses are free of charge and typically last from 160 to 240 hours (4 to 6 weeks). They include classroom and on-the-job activities and cover the most popular specialisation areas with highly qualified teachers.
- Weeks of on-the-job activities project you into a welcoming and stimulating working environment that believes in your potential and helps you to fulfil it.
- According to our statistical record, there is a 90% chance that YouCo will offer you a job at the end of the course, either engaged in internal research and development or working on major customer projects.
YouAcademy, the service for companies
Properly trained young people are the only solution to the shortage of IT professionals that all statistical surveys are currently emphasising.
The YouAcademy course programme, created by YouCo in response to an internal need for training and professional development, is now a real service available to companies, primarily our customers, but also to companies with whom we do not (yet) collaborate.
YouAcademy provides companies with a proven and efficient tool for identifying and training new professional resources, leaving all the tough organisational and bureaucratic aspects to YouCo.
In particular, YouCo takes care of
- defining the required profiles and specific training goals
- managing initial candidate pre-selection to identify individuals with the greatest potential to be proposed to the company
- organising and managing classroom training, providing the most suitable training staff and spaces
- coordinating on-the-job training activities.
If your company needs new young professional resources highly specialised in the main ICT areas, fill in the form to get more information and find out how to organise a fully customised YuoAcademy course.