Its purpose is the approach to innovation that focuses on the user and makes use of creative design methodologies to identify the possibilities, requirements, technological and design solutions for the success of companies and institutions.
Each YouCo project arises from Design Thinking. This is a creative design method that gathers more professionals, and is aimed at solving problems and identifying innovative solutions for the most varied corporate aspects.
Unlike the classic approach, characterized by issue > idea > solution, Design Thinking finds its focus on the users and in the satisfaction of their needs. This creative process is based, therefore, on the creation of value for the user, and not only on the mere need to solve an issue.
The process that characterizes Design Thinking is divided into 5 stages:
- Emphatise. The first stage of the Design Thinking process consists in the creation of a strong connection with the users and the creation of a specific reality for them. In this way it is possible to fully understand the needs and requirements of the user and what is actually the issue to be solved;
- Define. Once the development team has been in touch with the user and has understood its needs, it defines the direction in which to act: what are the real needs to be met or what is the real issue to be solved;
- Ideate. After the preliminary information has been acquired, the foundations of the project are created. This is how an exchange of ideas and assessments begins, leading to the definition of the prototype;
- Prototype. At this point, the prototype is created. This stage is used to make an idea tangible and visible, so as to understand its value. Moreover, thanks to the prototype, the development team can understand what aspects need to be maintained, those to be removed and those to be implemented;
- Test. The testing stage, on the other hand, involves the commissioning of the prototype and the analysis of its response, to identify and correct any faults. From here, then, the final, tailor-made solution is reached.
In addition to using the Design Thinking technique internally, YouCo offers participatory design paths that directly involve the client or user groups. These are structured in workshops, where the digital team and the client work together, with canvas and creative supports, to develop the solution more in line with the identified real needs. In particular, the workshop is used to outline the “personas”, i.e. the different types of users that may be of interest to the company, and the User Journey, i.e. the paths of the user.
To deepen the topic of Design Thinking and to know in detail how YouCo can help your activity with this solution, ask for a consultancy or contact YouCo Team directly.
Web site designThis activity concerns the design, integration and creation of tailor-made web platforms, following the technological needs of the client (e-commerce, private areas...).Vai alla pagina di dettaglio
App designIt develops and creates Apps for mobile devices, based on client needs. For both iOS and Android, they can be integrated with wider business solutions.Vai alla pagina di dettaglio
UI / UX design / brandingActivity that allows developing digital products, such as apps and websites, user oriented: effective, simple, useful and pleasant.Vai alla pagina di dettaglio
Digital marketingThis activity implements marketing strategies specific to the client's needs. It makes use of techniques such as SEO, SEM and viral marketing.Vai alla pagina di dettaglio
Usability testTesting digital products analyzing the effectiveness of the User Experience to start a process of continuous improvement.Vai alla pagina di dettaglio
Design thinkingThis design methodology uses the creative approach, typical of designers, to develop innovative and specific solutions for the client.Vai alla pagina di dettaglio